Welcome to my technical web site which is dedicated to RF Communications, Test Equipment and related topics in both old and new technologies plus a few non-electronic ideas. New items are regularly added and subject related items are grouped within the highlighted fields for ease of access and future expansion. A number of example PCB layouts have been added to their respective circuit pages.
The site map shows the relative positioning of all pages on this site.
If you have any questions or comments on the contents of this site please email me at G3OOU(at)AOL.COM - replace (at) with @ when emailing.
1. Unless otherwise stated, all items on these pages are copyright R F Burns 1999-2018 but may be used by private individuals for non-commercial applications.
2. These web pages were last updated on 05 December 2018.
3. This web site was built with Serif Web Plus X8 and does not use any cookies.
4. This and the associated radio club site undergo continuous development so please enter each site via their respective home pages and check and update your bookmarks - page refreshes (F5) may be required.
5. Some of the processes described in these pages make assumptions about the skills and tools required to carry them out. Some of the items contain lethal voltages. If in doubt seek experienced help before you start.