Welcome to my technical web site which is dedicated to RF Communications, Test Equipment and related topics in both old and new technologies plus a few non-electronic ideas. New items are regularly added and subject related items are being re-grouped within the highlighted menu fields for ease of access and future expansion. A number of example PCB layouts have been added to their respective circuit pages.
The site map shows the relative positioning of all pages on this site.
If you have any questions or comments on the contents of this site please email me at G3OOU(at)AOL.COM - replace (at) with @ when emailing.
Bob F Burns G3OOU - Electronic Design Centre
1. Unless otherwise stated, all information on these pages is copyright R F Burns 1999-2023 and may only be used by private individuals for non-commercial applications for their own individual use.
2. These web pages were last updated on 16 May 2023.
3. This web site was built with Serif Web Plus X8 and the only cookies are for the visitor counter and Google Analytics.
4. This and my associated administrative/sales site undergo continuous development so please enter each site via their respective home pages and check and update your bookmarks - browser page refreshes (F5) may be required.
5. Some of the processes described in these pages make assumptions about the skills and tools required to carry them out and some of the circuits contain lethal voltages. If in doubt seek experienced help before you start.
6. I hold two crystal banks of crystals and ceramic resonators plus other items for sale - details in the Wanted and For Sale section on my admin site here
Bob F Burns
C Eng FIET MSE
Amateur Radio Callsign G3OOU
G-QRP Club Member 6907
RSGB member, Instructor and registered RSGB Assessor
(N) = New, (U) = Updated, blank = no recent change