Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Simulation and development of high-speed memory,
- Simulate high speed designs for signal integrity
- Advise PCB designers for optimum placement and
- Train PCB designers for controlled impedence
- Advise other design engineers of proper use of
techniques to improve signal characteristics.
- Maintain and develop simulation tools and test
BSEE/MSEE, 5+ years of experience in high-speed
design and simulation. Experience developing
simulation modules for signal integrity.
Experience with analog
simulation tools (ViewSpice, Motive, and XTK
Experience with signal integrity issues above
Send your resume to:
SMART Modular Technologies, Inc.
4305 Cushing Parkway, Fremont, CA 94538, USA
Fax (+1) 510-252-8456