The pages referenced below will educate you on how easy it is to communicate using amateur radio satellites that are in orbit.
- Getting started contacting the International Space Station (ISS)
- Compensating for Doppler When Contacting the ISS
- Hawaii web articles on contacting through the cross-band repeater aboard the ISS
- Hawaii web articles on contacting Bill McArthur, KC5ACR aboard the ISS
- Hawaii web articles on contacting Charles Simonyi, KE7KDP aboard the ISS
- Hawaii web article on Bruce Clark, K0YW's Hawaii EME on 1.2 and 2.3 GHz
- Hank, KH6HAK's Web Page on ISS Operations at Field Day 2001
- The Heavens-Above.com website for Honolulu
- Amateur Radio on board the International Space Station (ISS)
- ARISS program for the ISS
- The ISS Fan Club
- The ISS Ground Station at Sacred Hearts Academy, Kaimuki, Oahu, Hawaii
Peter, AF6DS has a good 40+ page PDF presentation on how to digipeat APRS packets through the ISS.
See this link
Copyright © 1997-2015 Ron Hashiro
Updated: August 15, 2015
DISCLAIMER: Ron Hashiro Web Site is not responsible for the content at
any of the external sites that we link to and therefore
are not necessarily endorsed by us.