[SI-LIST] : In search of other lists.

From: Norbert Seitz ([email protected])
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 11:44:29 PST

Greetings All,

        I stumbled upon this mailing list about a year ago while looking for
something else; as often seems to be the case with web searches. I've been
following the topics ever since and I find most of the discussions
interesting and useful. At the very least to bring renewed awareness of
once learned and forgotten design principles and at best because SI is
increasingly important in all design work as we try to squeeze the last
ounce of performance out of existing technologies.

        Nonetheless, I was hoping some of you may be able to suggest other such
mailing lists that are specific to the topic of IC design. My efforts in
locating such a list through web searches has of course been fruitless, and
I'm reluctant to wait until I stumble upon it while looking for information
on Papaya fruit, or something equally unrelated.

        Thanks to all who share their knowledge, experience and ideas.

Norbert Seitz