Re: [SI-LIST] : How to create IEEE SI Society Chapters ?

From: Hans Mellberg ([email protected])
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 11:05:28 PST

The local Santa Clara Valley chapter of the EMC
society has hosted many SI (signal integrity) related
topics in recent past. At our local chapter ADCOM
(appointed and elected officials) meetings, we have
discussed how or if to incorporate the SI community
into the EMC Chapter. Since this topic is now of great
current interest, I will again bring this up tonight
at our ADCOM meeting and how to present this to the
National EMC Society. I will keep you informed of
developments.

Best Regards
Hans Mellberg
Vice-Chair, SCV Chapter, IEEE EMC Society