RE: [SI-LIST] : Bad IBIS models!

From: Weston Beal ([email protected])
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 15:08:23 PST

Kim,

I have done this very thing a few times as an IBIS user. I stated
specifically what was wrong and how to fix it. In most cases the
information gets back to the IBIS author and they appreciate it. Some even
call me on the phone to talk about it and try to satisfy my technical needs
(A guy from IDT in California comes to mind, but I forgot his name). Just
be professional in your dealings and most professional will be willing to
help you.

Regards,
Weston