Re: [SI-LIST] : Bad IBIS models!

From: Roy Leventhal ([email protected])
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 14:43:26 PST

Kim,

Believe me, they are already becoming a non-preferred supplier. We can't cut off
our nose to spite our face. But their lack of support is becoming known here.

Roy

Kim Helliwell <[email protected]> on 03/15/2000 04:08:25 PM

Please respond to [email protected]

Sent by: Kim Helliwell <[email protected]>