RE: [SI-LIST] : MPC860 IBIS model

From: Mayer, Mike ([email protected])
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 10:16:36 PST

I've been looking for weeks. Motorola has two (unusable) versions on their
web site. There is one model from 1996 that appears to have die bond pad
numbers instead of pin numbers, and one from 1998 that looks like someone
edited the 1996 model and added BGA pin numbers. There are no pin parasitics
or C_comp. The clamp V-I curves are incorrectly extrapolated by ibis2xtk
because there are too few points near the origin. Besides the fact that
there certainly have been process changes since 1996. Both models are
unusable, but no one at Motorola seems to be interested.

If anyone knows where an accurate model can be found, please let the list
know.

=
Mike Mayer Artesyn Communication Products, Inc
Senior Hardware Design Engineer Madison, WI
[email protected] http://www.artesyn.com/cp
=