Re: [SI-LIST] : **error**: internal timestep too small

From: [email protected]
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 06:59:33 PST

Kim,

I'm curious why Avanti's abandonment of the U model would bother you. Is
there a situation where the use of the U element is an advantage over the W
element (in terms of accuracy, runtime, ???) I guess I hadn't thought
about it too much but the W element seems to give accurate results with
reasonable runtimes for all of the cases I've investigated.

Chris Simon
General Dynamics Information Systems