RE: [SI-LIST] : 10 layer board stackup

From: Grasso, Charles (Chaz) ([email protected])
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 07:53:35 PST

John - To answer your inital question. Your 10 layer stack up should be
consistent with the impedance requirements and power distribution
requirements of your product. Simulation can help here.

I couldn't help but notice that in your e-mail you indicated that
you "failed miserably". That in and of itself is interesting.
Probably your best bet is to attempt to determine the radiation
mechanism first then decide whether or not to throw layers at the
bord.