1. Interface, as a consultant, with other engineers, on and off site, to
assist in the development of routing topologies, timing constraints and
floor planing analysis.
2. Perform EMI and signal integrity analysis, using state of the art
analysis tools, on proposed and existing PCB designs.
3. Develop customer interfacing procedures and train other engineers in
4. Be responsible for overseeing PCB designers during the course of a
5. Provide technical sales support in analyzing customer requirements and
developing project time lines.
6. Train PCB designers in the intricacies of good signal integrity and EMI
Minimum of 5 years experience in signal integrity and or EMI
BS in EE ( MSEE preferred )
Demonstrate a good understanding of SPICE and IBIS modeling.
Have experience in high speed digital design, analog circuits and
understand transmission line theory.
Unix and NT experience required.
Some travel required
Praegitzer Industries Inc. is a leading design and fabrication service
provider of advanced printed circuit boards. It is a publicly traded
company and employs more than 2200 people.
Engineering Services Manager
400 Amherst Street
Nashua, NH 03063
(603)882-4440 x1708 voice (603)882-9223 - fax
**** To unsubscribe from si-list: send e-mail to email@example.com. In the BODY of message put: UNSUBSCRIBE si-list, for more help, put HELP. si-list archives are accessible at http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/si-list ****