RE: [SI-LIST] : High Permittivity Board Level Decoupling and related issues

Grasso, Charles ([email protected])
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:43:17 -0600

Hi Group..

You may be interested to know that the National Center for
Manufacturing Sciences in conjunction with industry is
actively pursuing high eR boards. I am part
of this exercise.

I was particularly interested in the concerns about
flight time and wondered if the group could recommend
some tests (other than the obvious!) that could help set
some boundaries on this technology.

Thank you
Charles Grasso
EMC Engineer