SENIOR HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER
SIGNAL INTEGRITY EXPERTISE
WORKSTATIONS & MULTIPROCESSORS PROJECT
Be a lead technical contributor in the design and simulation of
next-generation high speed CMOS signaling circuit demonstrations.
* Requires at least 5 years of industrial experience in the design of
high speed digital systems.
* Strong background in electromagnetics.
* Familiartiy with state-of-the-art design tools (e.g., H-SPICE) and
* C/C++ programming skills are needed.
* At least a Bachelor's degree in EE or physics is required; a
Master's degree is preferred.
Send r=E9sum=E9 to:
ATTN: Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 200195
Austin, Texas 78720
No phone calls, please.
MCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer