SENIOR HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER
SIGNAL INTEGRITY EXPERTISE
WORKSTATIONS & MULTIPROCESSORS PROJECT
Be a lead technical contributor in the design and simulation of
next-generation high speed CMOS signaling circuit demonstrations.
* Requires at least 5 years of industrial experience in the design
of high-speed digital systems.
* Strong background in electromagnetics.
* Familiartiy with state-of-the-art design tools (e.g., H-SPICE)
and simulation techniques.
* C/C++ programming skills are needed.
* At least a Bachelor's degree in EE or physics is required;
a Master's degree is preferred.
Send r=E9sum=E9 to:
ATTN: Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 200195
Austin, Texas 78720
No phone calls, please.
MCC is one of the nation's leading technology research and development
consortia. MCC's mission is to enhance the ability of member companies to
harness the power of information technology and advanced electronics to
attain sustainable competitive advantage. MCC provides a rich environment
for multidisciplinary research and development, technology integration, and
alliance-building, with a pervasive commitment to accelerating the
creation, commercialization, and adoption of innovation in information
technologies and advanced electronics.