Re: [SI-LIST] : Bypass Capacitor Software

From: Christoph Hillen ([email protected])
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 01:11:40 PST

Hi all,

Really cheap is a tool on Istvan Novak's Homepage (because it's free):

http://home.att.net/~istvan.novak/tools.html

It does the same calculations on a exel-sheet, so it's very easy to paste it
into other documents.
The Original sheet is for calculating the impedance of three parallel
cap-values.
But it's very easy to add more if you like, I use a sheet for 5 values. Just
copy the formulas. You will have grids and all print functions :-)
And one can enter different values for ESR, ESL and tolerances of each value for
 every capacitor!

Regards,
Christoph Hillen
Utimaco Safeware AG
Germany

Doug Brooks <[email protected]> on 20.11.2000 00:45:26

Please respond to Doug Brooks <[email protected]>