[SI-LIST] : Bypass Capacitor Software

From: Peter Baxter ([email protected])
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 16:29:56 PST

>The only thing I would like to see added is print/cut&paste of the
graphical display. Doug,
>when you gonna do that?

Ken,

I agree with you. With UltraCAD's program, I cut and paste using ALT
PRINT-SCREEN. Then "paste" into Word. But the grey background reduces
contrast (and wastes toner - a white background for cut and pasting would be
good).

Also, if Doug could add a grid to the display, observation of results above
100MHz would be easier.

And the ability to add comments to the source file. i.e anything after ;
(semicolon) is ignored. Then lines of parameters can be commented out as
opposed to having to be deleted.

This is really useful software and its use has taught me a lot about power
supply impedance. I recommend it.

Peter Baxter

From: "Ken Cantrell" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: [SI-LIST] : Capacitor dielectric type

*The Ultracad Bypass Capacitor software is CHEEEP! @ $75. Keep in mind it is
a dedicated package, just does this one thing. It's my favourite screwdriver
now.