RE: [SI-LIST] : Plane Splits Inspection

From: Dan Swanson ([email protected])
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 04:33:01 PST

From an RF point of view, you have a microstrip
to slotline transition. Putting a cap or shorting bar
right next to the trace shorts out the slotline mode
at the source. A frequency domain analysis of the
transition might tell you something about its bandwidth.

Dan

Dan Swanson EMAIL: [email protected]
Bartley RF Systems, Inc. TEL: 978-834-4085
37 South Hunt Road FAX: 978-388-7077
Amesbury, MA 01913