Re: [SI-LIST] : Field solver

From: Norbert Seitz ([email protected])
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 15:46:03 PDT

I'm not sure what you mean by 'standalone', but Avanti makes a field solver
called "Raphael". You can use it on its own or buy a layout package called
Taurus Layout that can be used to generate the simulation files from a layout.

HP also sells HFSS which will run under Solaris.

Unfortunately, I don't have a great deal of experience with either, so I
can't provide too much insight on their capabilities and weaknesses.

Norbert Seitz