Re: [SI-LIST] : Bad IBIS models!

From: Kim Helliwell ([email protected])
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 15:10:44 PST

Roy Leventhal wrote:

> Kim,
>
> I will say that my experience with Fairchild has been consistiently good thus
> far. No, I don't own Fairchild stock - at least not directly.
>
> Roy

I checked, and I have exactly one IBIS model from Fairchild in my collection.
It's for VHC157. Other than having only a typ value for C_comp, it looks
like it has everything I want, and the curves look very good. Not even
any warnings from ibischk3!

My sample of one suggests you are right. Someone for other vendors to
emulate!

I also don't own the stock (I don't know why; I better talk to my broker
about that!).

--
Kim Helliwell
Senior CAE Engineer