[SI-LIST] : RE: [IS-LIST] : why .062?

From: Mayer, Mike ([email protected])
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 06:27:03 PST

Wire wrap was not just done by machine. As a student I wire wrapped hundreds
of multibus 1 boards for the University. We used electric wire-wrap guns.
This was early 1980's.

=
Mike Mayer Artesyn Communication Products, Inc
Senior Hardware Design Engineer Madison, WI
[email protected] http://www.artesyn.com/cp
=