Re: [SI-LIST] : ACCEL's "signal integrity" tool

From: Mikhail Matusov ([email protected])
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 06:45:02 PST

Just two days ago I was talking about this to a person who sells Accel
software. He also sells Cadence, PADS, Hyperlinx and Viewlogic. Basically
he said that this tool was designed by some third party (forgot the name)
who now is out of the SI game. He also said that he sold it couple times but
customers were not happy and since then he does not even offer this tool to
anybody.

As you understand I do not have any personal experience with this tool but I
thought this information could be useful or at least worth checking out. If
BTW your investigation will show different result I would appreciate if you
could post it here.

Mikhail Matusov
Hardware Design Engineer
Square Peg Communications