[SI-LIST] : SI opening at EMC!

From: zanella, fabrizio ([email protected])
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 08:32:08 PST

We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SI Engineer.
Our Signal Integrity Group provides support for all design activities within
our fast growing hardware design group. The position involves the design of
bus architecture, termination strategy and analysis of bus driver
technologies. Familiar with high performance systems and optimizing
topology layouts for high speed designs, analyzing and selecting IC
technology for data, clock and I/O buses desirable. You will have direct
impact on several projects within EMC including simulation and measurement
of crosstalk, ground bounce, and reflections at component, board and system
levels. Experience using field solvers for transmission line design and
working with SPICE models preferred, HSPICE, Interconnectix, and IBIS
models a plus. BSEE or MSEE along with 2+ years needed. For IMMEDIATE
RESULTS, please send your resume to:

Debbie Snow
Technical Recruiter
EMC Corporation
171 South Street
Hopkinton, MA 01748
508-435-1000 x 12942
Fax: 508-497-8741
email: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
web: www.emc.com <http://www.emc.com>