Re: [SI-LIST] : LVDS signal observation

Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 12:52:24 PST

Tektronix just came out with P6248 1.7 GHz Differential Probe, and P6249 4
GHz Single-ended Probe. If I was buying the probes today, I would buy the
fastest one available in the market, because the edge rates keep going up
every day.

Ravinder Ajmani
PCB Development and Design Department
IBM Corporation - Storage Systems Division
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
.... Mark Twain

"Bruce W. Marler" <> on 02/02/2000
12:25:21 PM

Please respond to

Sent by:

To: <>
Subject: Re: [SI-LIST] : LVDS signal observation

I really like the Tektronix probes. They are so small and convenient. HPs
are the size of soldering irons. I recently purchased the Tektronix P6247
probe - it is a1GHz differential probe - very nice and very high
performance - but fairly expensive.
I also use the P6243 and P6245 probes which are single ended.
Bruce Marler
WooshCom Corporation