Re: [SI-LIST] : BERT testers

From: [email protected]
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 11:45:04 PST

Fabrizio,

Anritsu and Advantest (marketed in the US through Tektronix) both make
BERTs that work at 3 Gb/s, but I have no personal experience with them. I
know that Anritsu has a 3 Gb/s box, but I can't remember whether Advantest
has one other than their 12 Gb/s box, which is pretty pricey.

"zanella, fabrizio" wrote:

> I am hearing reports that HP/Agilent is discontinuing their 3Gbit/s Bert
> testers (slick move).
> Can anyone point me to another company which makes this equipment and
> positive/negative experiences with them?
> Thanks,
> Fabrizio Zanella
> Hardware Engineering
> EMC Corporation
> 508-435-2075, x14645
> FAX: 508-497-8027
> [email protected]

Jay Diepenbrock

Senior Engineer
Interconnect Technology & Qualification
IBM Global Procurement, B8UA/061, RTP, NC
Phone: 919-543-8804 Fax: 919-543-3642
Email: [email protected]