Re: [SI-LIST] : What's your favourite Screwy SI Concept?

From: Doug McKean ([email protected])
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 17:14:35 PST

Mitch,

I'm looking at Mr. Brooks well written articles right now.
And Mr. Brooks does an excellent discussion.

What I can't find is an article by a Dr. Bracken (spelling?)
of Ansoft (maybe not there now) who performed a 0.1 volt crosstalk
to 1 volt signal simulation with right angle bends. Dr. Bracken
also discussed a common to differential mode conversion as a
possible mechanism. I also can not seem to locate Mr. Montrose's
article submitted at the Denver EMC Symposium titled "Time and
Frequency Domain Analysis of Right Angle Corners on Printed
Circuit Board Traces."

As far as "disproving" a myth, I'm not so sure yet.
I'll have to see more data.

Doug McKean