Re: [SI-LIST] : 20H Revisited

From: Michael Vrbanac ([email protected])
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 10:45:31 PST

Ray,

I just wrote Sainaith that, also, so I agree. It isn't always convenient
to deal with SI problems that way, though, so the question is totally
understandable. From a theoretical point of view, we both are right.
I think Sainaith's point was more directed at "how do these 'fields'
directly affect the day-to-day output of work when using a simulator
that already does that?" What is seen all day is what appears to be
"time domain" stuff.... I can understand if "fields" wouldn't appear
to seem relevant in that situation.

Did I get your point right, Sainaith???

Michael E. Vrbanac