[SI-LIST] : message foul-up

From: Ray Anderson ([email protected])
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 12:02:39 PST

In the process of manually pushing out several messages
that accumulated in the bit-bucket due to address problems
over the holidays and my vacation it appears that due to a minor
foul-up on my part at least a couple of messages may have been sent
on to the list with an address header from another list member.

If it happened to your message, sorry :)
If it didn't happen to your message, feel lucky :)

-Ray