Re: [SI-LIST] : si-list crash addendum

From: Adrian Shiner ([email protected])
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 12:04:20 PST

I'll second that. Irrespective of the immediate personal need, it is a good
forum. I also second the many requests to suppress the adverts for
employment opportunities in particular..of no value to me and wasting my
money. We residents of the UK are still getting S*****D to access the
Internet.

Anyone working on slowing switching time in ICs where they are not
absolutely necessary? You chip designers and fabricators are strangely quiet
on this subject. Surely you are not playing the olld "CAVEAT EMPTOR" game?
If you are, then shame on you.

Best wishes to all in the SI game

Adrian