- Monroe County APRSC will be hosting a VARA Winlink training session on February 11 from 9a-3p at the Monroe County EOC, 987 S Raisinville Road, Monroe. There will
be a 1 hour break for lunch. Contact Lance KE8BYC [email protected] for more information. Email [email protected] or follow this link to register
- Friday, February 3rd is the monthly siren test. The net will start at 11:45 on the 147.270 and 442.850 linked repeaters. Skeet KD8KXD will take checkins, wait for the sirens to sound at noon. Skeet KD8KXD will then take reports as to where sirens were heard.
- The next scheduled LCARES Hospital Radio Test will be February 25, 2023. Contact Rich King KE8IJV for more info. The NORC-2 tests will go on as normally scheduled.
- ICS-100 in-person class to be held on March 2nd from 8:30AM through 5PM with a 1 hour lunch break. Email W8MAL to enroll.
- Skywarn Training will be held on March 14th from 6pm-8pm at the Maumee Branch of the Toledo Lucas County Public Library. A link to register for the training is posted on the Skywarn Section of the website
- The next LCARES Board Meeting will be Saturday, February 25 at 8:30am at the 9-1-1 Training Center, 2128 Jefferson Ave.
- The Ohio Statewide Tornado Drill will be March 22nd. Watch the Skywarn page for more updates
- The next LCARES general meeting will be Saturday, February 25, 2023 at the 9-1-1 training center, 2127 Jefferson Ave. The meeting starts at 9:00:am. The training topic is to be determined. Contact Mike W8MAL to suggest a topic for education. The Mesh Committee will meet immediately following the general meeting.
- ARES-in-Brief Net Control Rotation for January:
1- No Net
Updated: January 29, 2023 16:18
free web counter