Transmitter Hunts sponsored by:
LARK (Livermore Amateur Radio Klub)
SBARA (South Bay Amateur Radio Association).
Saturday of every month is the Fremont
1) Two transmitters will be hidden. EASY
beginners and a HARD
2) Beginners will only hunt the EASY transmitter and stay with
the fox; help is available.
3) Advanced hunters will hunt the HARD transmitter first, where
mileage is taken and then the EASY fox.
4) Mileage to the HARD fox is only valid, if both transmitters
5) Beginners may hunt the HARD fox, time permitting.
THIRD (3rd) Saturday of every month is
the Fox's choice Hunt.
The Fox can hide within any listed start
1) Fremont Hunt.
2) Pleasanton Hunt.
3) Redwood City Hunt.
4) Santa Clara Hunt.
5) Bay Hunt.
FIFTH (5th) Saturday of a rare month is
the PACK-A-LUNCH HUNT.
1) Usually starting at 10:00 AM and usually having no
For directions or questions on any event,
please call Rich-KN6FW at (925) 462-1467.