From: zanella, fabrizio (email@example.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 05:23:58 PST
EMC, the leader in enterprise storage, is experiencing incredible growth
with 10,000 employees to be hired worldwide in 2001. Our Hardware
Engineering Headquarters, located in a suburb of Boston, Massachusetts, has
several challenging opportunities for hardware design engineers or signal
integrity engineers in the Systems Development Group.
Here are some of the projects you could be working on:
* Signal Integrity analysis of board designs, from pre-route
(schematic) to post route stages.
* Investigation of various system architectures with goal of achieving
highest possible bandwidth and high noise margins.
* Selection of optimum I/O buffers for ASICs, FPGAs, transceivers for
driving high speed signals.
* Analysis and design of interconnect, boards, systems @ speeds up to
* Lab testing of high performance interconnects, boards, systems.
* Design of test boards to develop and test new technologies, define
optimum routing, termination techniques.
* Advanced SI analysis - ground bounce, power plane noise, decoupling
strategy, 3D interconnect modeling.
Experience using SI tools like Hspice, Interconnectix, SpecctraQuest, and
Cadence design tools is desirable.
Our benefits and compensation package is unparalleled in the industry.
Relocation assistance can be provide from anywhere.
Please forward your resume' to:
Senior Technical Recruiter
Hopkinton MA 01748-9103
(800) 445-2588, ext. 15225
**** To unsubscribe from si-list or si-list-digest: send e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org. In the BODY of message put: UNSUBSCRIBE
si-list or UNSUBSCRIBE si-list-digest, for more help, put HELP.
si-list archives are accessible at http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Tue May 08 2001 - 14:30:30 PDT