Re: [SI-LIST] : differential impedance calculations

From: Charles Grasso (
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 14:22:51 PST

Hello - There is an excellent presentation available for download called
"Differential Impedance finally made Simple" authored by Dr Bogatin that
should help answer this question.

Please goto Click on Last Meeting and
follow the instructions for the presentation download.

Charles Grasso
Ansoft Corporartion
p: 303-666-1400
f: 303-666-1499