Re: [SI-LIST] : Signal integrity tool from cadence

From: Aloke Bhattacharya (
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 23:07:54 PDT

Hi Selvaraj,
         You need both specctraquest and signoise. Signoise is the
simulation engine for Specctraquest. whenever you run a simulation from
Specctraquest, SQ automatically runs signoise to perform the
simulation.If you want to use signoise without using Specctraquest, then
you have to use the command line mode(signoise doesn't have a separate
GUI- you do everything from the SQ/sigxp GUI). Generally this command
line mode is used for batch analysis. Normally, for the topology
extraction and simulation, you need both Specctraquest and signoise.

With regards,