RE: [SI-LIST] : Ethernet analyzer

From: Kai Keskinen ([email protected])
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 15:25:38 PDT

I have had some experience with an H-P (probably now Agilent) unit that
behaved pretty well. We also tried a Wandell & Goldermann (probably spelled
wrong) that had major emissions problems and software stability issues. This
was 4 years ago so both units are probably better now.

Regards,

Kai Keskinen
Equipment and Network Interconnect
Nortel Subsystems and Performance Networks (NSPaN)
(613)-765-3506 (ESN 395)