[SI-LIST] : job opportunity

From: Irfan Elahi ([email protected])
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 13:25:43 PDT

Several job openings for SI engineers (System and ASIC level), and advanced PCB designers for very high-speed high-density applications. We are also accepting resumes from fresh EE graduates for entry level positions. These positions are available at the Cisco Systems San Jose Campus. Please reply to me directly (pleaase include your resume).

Irfan Elahi