[SI-LIST] : Impedance matching.

From: Song In-myung (imsong@itx03.internex.co.kr)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 01:04:15 PDT

Hello news readers.

I am trying to match the impedance between two patterns.
But the manufacturer said to me "That impedance couldn't be matched".
I think that I must add the terminations such as pullup, pulldown, ac term or
source termination.
Is it right? Can I match the impedance using above methods?

Please help me.

Assistance Manager(http://www.internex.co.kr/~imsong)
897-15 Haedong Bidg. Daechidong. Kangnamgu. Seoul. Korea.
Internex Ltd.(http://www.internex.co.kr ; http://www.pcbkorea.com)
CAD Division
TEL : 822-553-2274
FAX : 822-554-8031
Nryȥhȥ]ǧu隊[h&ȥi˧r^ءƠzPԔ )b+PԔ ,Xؠz_^nq )b֫rzƫyz"nWm