[SI-LIST] : Re: Signal Integrity Position

From: Laurence Michaels ([email protected])
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 11:14:45 PST

For those who wish to start a meta-discussion on the posting of job
openings on the SI-list, I've started a discussion area on
www.takeitofflist.com. I'm tired of hearing the controversy that
always starts when somebody posts a job.

The link is:
http://www.takeitofflist.com/3/H/VKXvoECs5pMC4MenSDXG.html

Please note, this is for discussion about job postings, not
posting of job openings. Not that I could prevent it...

Regards,
-- L
Not the SI-list owner, just a concerned citizen.