Re: [SI-LIST] : Number of GND/Power pins in a connector ?

From: Adrian Shiner ([email protected])
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 11:31:45 PST

RE: [SI-LIST] : Number of GND/Power pins in a connector ?Check out your electricity safety standards! The only way you are going to get into trouble with 48 volts is by putting it in your mouth or some other stupid place.

Building sites use 50-0-50 volts centre tap grounded for the simple reason that it is safe for what is one of the most hazardous places to be working from any point of view.

Independant of country and their perceptions of risk, if a person becomes the unwilling subject of gravity, fire, electricity, radiation, high pressure substances let loose then the result is the same. Not a lot of people understand this point, especially politicians.

Adrian