Re: [SI-LIST] : modeling languages (was: receiver jitter)

From: C. Kumar ([email protected])
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 12:40:33 PST

One caution about derivative measurements in circuit
simulators. Circuit simulators are conservative
integral systems primarily concerned with voltages and
currents and not their derivatives. At samll time
scale s derivatives can have very large errors while
voltages and currents will have nearly zero error.