Re: [SI-LIST] : even-odd mode influence

[email protected]
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 07:17:24 -0700

XTK from Viewlogic has a "truly distributed" "Multi-conductor" model and does even and odd mode just fine (and has for a decade, thank you), but I think that just about all of the Non-spice simulators support this level of coupled
system simulation (not to say that you can't do it in SPICE too, of course). This sort of effect is crucial to accurate crosstalk simulation.