Want to come out and operate on the tower we are more than welcome in helping you have an experience of a lifetime out on the tower. Please feel free to contact us an we will go over the specifics with you. Please Email Hurricaneareahams@gmail.com
Please Keep In mind:
- At this point in time we have restored hot and cold running water and we have limited power as we have several generators.
- You must travel 45 Miles off shore by boat to get to the Tower or by helicopter transportation costs and food costs are not provided by tower.
- One needs to be in physical shape to climb and walk up and down steeps
- This is a work In progress and would like for everyone when not doing anything to try to help out as grab a broom or paint brush or anything you can to help out as we want to be allowed by our gracious hosts to be the official club of the tower
What you can expect:
- Awesome sunrises and sunsets
- Beautiful views
- Great Propagation
- Rare DX you are in FM13 for VHF, your on a Lighthouse, and Maritime Mobile you throw the call out your instantly in the middle of a pile up.
- Very few people have spent the night out here so its quit interesting
- Fishing and diving is a great out here some of the best in North Carolina
- Great hospitality the owners are great people to work with.