To obtain your QSL from 7A0K
Please carefully read the following:
2. All cards sent by BURO will be QSLed via the BURO. No changes from any other Dxpedition. We will process direct QSLs first and then when the bulk of DIRECT cards are finished we will begin to process the BURO cards.
3. All cards sent with sufficient postage and a Self Address Envelope will be returned direct, as quickly as the members of the team can process them. If you do not supply an envelope we will return the card via the Buro.
4. The members of the team will do everything possible to avoid sending back a "NOT IN LOG" card. We will check, cross check and look for anything that matches. But we will NOT QSL for a QSO that is not in our logs.
5. DONATIONS. If it was a perfect world, we would not have to worry about money. It is not a perfect world and the cost of the 7A0K Dxpedition is substantial. It has been funded by "up front" personal payments by each member of the team, plus contributions from Major commercial sponsors. We are extremely grateful for the support to date, however, further donations would be very welcome.
6) Very important - we repeat
that you MUST send your direct QSLs to the address given
below. Cards sent by mistake to individual operators will
be forwarded via the BURO only, so they will be very,
Here is the address :
P O Box 8000
Thank you to all members of the Amateur radio community for the support given to 7A0K
page designed and maintained by YB0AZ
Last updated 5 December 1999