TT Config/CE is a small utility I wrote to allow me to edit the settings in a
TinyTrakI while I was out and about. I wrote it to run on my pocket PC, and have
tested it running on my Jornada 545. I have also compiled versions that should
run on Palm Size PC's (running WinCe v2.11)
Things to note:
(Please read this
first there, is no help or readme files as yet !!!)
1) This is a Beta version.
2) It is software which means it is bound to have bugs!
3) I have only tested it so far on my Jornada HP545 pocket PC running Windows CE
v3.0. It should run on all other versions of PPC (and PPC2002).
4) I have not tested the Palm PC version on a real device it should run on older
versions of Palm size PC's running Windows CE v2, and v2.11. Let me know if it does
and I will list here the devices it is known to work on.
5) If you try it and it doesn't work or if you find it has bugs, email me at
[email protected], and I'll see if I can help.
6) Thanks very much to Byon Garrabant for helping me with sorting out a timing
problem I had in writing to the TT.
7) Thanks also to Bruce Coates who posted the source code for his DOS
configuration utility which is what I used to base this on.
8) And finally as allways:
No warrantee is expressed or implied. Anyone using this program does so
completely at their own risk. I can not be held responsible in any way for any
damages, either direct or indirect which may arise from the proper or improper
use of this program.