Te Puke Amateur Radio Club NZART Branch 53 Visiting Amateur Award
Object of the Award
- To encourage more use of the radio spectrum.
- To ensure foreign amateurs visiting ZL are likely to get a two-way contact.
- All classes of ZL licence holders ie, novice, technician and general can compete for the award.
Open to all licensed ZL amateurs who are members of NZART.
- Basic Award: Ten QSOs with foreign/visiting amateurs.
- Advanced Award: Ten QSOs with foreign/visiting amateurs from 10 different countries.
- Supreme Award: Fifty QSOs with foreign/visiting amateurs from 50 different countries
- All calls must be two-way Voice/Phone within the geographocal boundaries of ZL on any of the authorized bands in the amateur radio spectrum.
- A country as defined by the ARRL DXCC Committee and can't be a deleted one.
- When applying for the award a log extract must be submitted showing: call-sign of station worked, date, frequency and country of irigin ie, ZL1/K3ZO (USA).
- Cost of Award - $5.00.
- Cost of upgrades - $2.00.
- Award manager/custodian - Turner Fielding ZL1CDX.
- Award commencement - all contacts from January 1st 1998.
Back to Awards table