[SI-LIST] : GTL standard

From: [email protected]
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 20:27:18 PST

---------------------- Forwarded by Suchitha V/Apex Data Inc/01 on
02/08/2001 07:51 PM ---------------------------

Suchitha V
02/02/2001 10:35 AM
To: [email protected]
cc:

Subject: [SI-LIST] : GTL standard

Hello Rajesh,

First of all, Min, Typ, Max represent the SLOW, TYPICAL and FAST BUFFER
CORNERS respectively.
2% implies that Vref can have a tolerance of +/- 2% on either side of the
typical value.
For the purpose of simulation, the SLOW, TYPICAL, and FAST buffer models are
included in the IBIS models
which are derived from the SPICE simulations/measurements.
SLOW corner is a buffer in its weak performance i.e, slow speed, weak driver
strength, weak voltage.
In this case the variation of Vref= 2/3Vtt -2% is considered for deriving
the VI data for the IBIS models.

FAST corner is a buffer in its fullest performance i.e, fast speed, strong
driver strength, strong voltage.
In this case the variation of Vref=2/3Vtt +2% is considered for deriving the
VI data for the IBIS models.

TYPICAL corner corner is a buffer with typical performance and therefore
typical values are to be
considered.

Hope I've answered you're question.
Any comments?