[SI-LIST] : RMCEMC - February 2001 meeting

From: Charles Grasso ([email protected])
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 12:37:01 PST

To all interested parties,

The Rocky Mountain Chapter of the EMC Society announces
its February 2001 meeting. We will host two speakers in an
evening double header. For a full description of the presentations
please log onto our website http://www.ieee.org/rmcemc

Presentation #1.PCB emissions scanning

Presenter: Tony O'Hara - Lartec Marketing

Tony will present the Emscan printed circuit board emissions measurement system.

Presentation #2. Identifying ( and then avoiding) Measurement Errors in Signal Integrity Measurements.

Presenter: Dr Karl J. Bois - Hewlett Packard.

Dr Bois will review basic s-parameter theory and delve into the correct
application of using a Network Analyser for EMC Measurements.