[SI-LIST] : Availability of any ON-Line Electrical Engineering Glossary/Dictionary Reference Resources

From: DJA ([email protected])
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 08:18:59 PST

SI-Members:

        Does anyone know of an 'On-Line' link that contains a good Electrical
Engineering Glossary or Dictionary with generally accepted terms for quick
look-ups?

        The thought of buying a "15lb." IEEE Book or CD version has occurred,
however, EE Glossary or Dictionary tools are not always available in a
"Pinch".

        Other than the standard on-line Dictionaries, I am stumped in my search for
this type of reference site.

        Any ideas?

Best Regards,

Bill Anthony,