RE: [SI-LIST] : which book is better?

From: Ken Cantrell ([email protected])
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 08:30:18 PST

All,
I think Brian Young's book does what he stated on the list. It's meant to
be an extension or follow on to HJ's classic. It is more focused on package
modeling than board modeling. If there is anything that I would like to see
added to either text it would be an in-depth section on cable and chassis
modeling. Both books are excellent buys.
Ken