Re: [SI-LIST] : which book is better?

From: Tadashi Arai ([email protected])
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 21:32:10 PST

Hi All,

I have both, and in my opinion...

The "Black Magic" is fundamental and covers the "Rules of Thumb" a
modern engineer should know. It may be a starting point of the digital
design field.

The other is aiming to more detailed design for "GHz". It talks about
more steps to "non-ideal" world, such as frequency-dependency or lossy
media. Also it contains "How-to" do simulations and do measurements in
the modern design. This book is a bit "over-spec" for me now, but helps
to understanding the advanced designing.

If you are not satisfied with the "Black Magic", Stephen Hall's will be
worth.

Hope this will help you...

Tadashi Arai//Platform Developing Dept.,Desktop Prd Div. Fujitsu Limited
[email protected] TEL:+81-42-370-7624 Inagi-shi, Tokyo, Japan
On Thu, 28 Dec 2000 08:59:48 +0800
Mail from [email protected] described as below: